Quilted Gaited Endurance Saddle
Endurance is defined as “the capacity of something to last or to withstand wear and tear.” Our Quilted Gaited Endurance Saddles are just that. With full black or two tone brown and black this synthetic, extremely affordable, saddle is one you can use for primary saddle or a back-up saddle. Every saddle comes with a supple light weight leather seat, for the feel of a leather saddle. Additionally, the Endurance gaited saddle has quilted fenders and jockeys for maximum comfort and durability! Rich, our designer, personally designed every detail of this saddle, specifically, every detail of construction and material used. Rich, is known as an industry leader for gaited saddles, bringing the first affordable gaited saddles to the market. This is even more affordable than his first saddles!
Gaited Saddles: These saddles are built on a specially designed gaited tree, exclusive to Tennessee Saddlery. It works well on most Tennessee Walkers, Spotted Saddle Horses, Racking Horses, and most of the other southern gaited breeds. If you have a MFT, Paso Fino, or Rocky Mountain, gaited horse that is difficult to fit, contact us for my recommendations. NOTE: This saddle does not seem to fit most Arabians.
- Gaited Saddle Pad (premium or regular)
- Bridle and Breast Collar
- Endurance Stirrups
Full Details for Our Quilted Gaited Endurance Saddle
Check out the list of features, many are usually found in saddles selling for twice the price
- Extremely light weight- only 22 pounds
- 6 3/4″ Flared gullet with gaited bars
- Hornless Endurance Style
- Great fit and great contact
- Wood/fiberglass reinforced tree
- Soft, supple heavy weight leather seat….for the feel of a leather saddle
- New ecco friendly finish
- Blevins buckles
- Skirt, fenders and jockeys of strong quilted cordora nylon
- Leather with nylon reinforced stirrup/fender straps. Prevents holes from stretching.
- Quality foam padded leather seat.
- We added a layer of foam between the bars and the fleece for additional comfort for your horse
- 4 1/2″ cantle
- Fenders positioned slightly forward for a balanced seat
- Brass rings for ‘stuff”
- Nylon fleece lining
- Leather foot pad on stirrups for better foot grip
- Rear overskirt to give added strength so you can do crossfire rigging (not just secured to the skirt)
- Angled rear D’s
- Reinforced double thick girth straps
- We supply 2 full length girth strap with angled rear D for crossfire rigging. You can google crossfire rigging for instructions.
We use only FULL GRAIN, soft, supple leather. Full Grain Leather is THE BEST leather available. Our leather is purchased from Argentina and hand-crafted. We use only vegetable tanned quality leather. Full grain leather is the best and strongest leather for saddles, but may or may not have some slight natural imperfections, such as scrapes, fat lines, and other minor irregularities that will be minor and in no way affects the use of the product. We must emphasize the word minor because occasionally customers are more concerned with perfect leather, no matter the cost. If you are a perfectionist we can make a saddle and use only “hand select leather” as a specially quoted price. Of course you can purchase top-grain and genuine leather, but please watch this video to understand the difference (top gran and genuine leather are of a lesser quality that full-grain leather). Note: This saddle is primarily synthetic.
Rich, our founder and designer, has worked for many years to develop our gaited saddles with their comfortable and great looking, western styles. Check out the amazon feedback about Rich and our products on both eBay and Facebook for over a decade.
Need Full QH bars?
Do you like our saddle designs, but don’t have a gaited horse? We are expanding our same styles and customer service to full quarter horse bars. These products can be pre-purchased by inquiring here.