Black Flex Saddle
Our Black Flex Saddles is named after the Man in Black, Johnny Cash, who is buried outside Nashville in Hendersonville, Tennessee. To own one of these great looking saddles you need to “Walk the Line” even if you’re a “Boy Named Sue.”
Not only is does our Black Flex Saddle look great, but the flex tree is especially comfortable for both rider and horse.
This saddle has all the features of an expensive house-hold brand name saddle, but, not the expensive price. With customers using our saddles for over a decade, we have the durability and feedback to back up our products. Check out our Facebook and eBay reviews and see for yourself!
Gaited Saddles: These saddles are built on a specially designed gaited tree. It works well on most Tennessee Walkers, Spotted Saddle Horses, Racking Horses, and most of the other southern gaited breeds. If you have a MFT, Paso Fino, or Rocky Mountain, gaited horse that is difficult to fit, contact us for my recommendations. NOTE: This saddle does not seem to fit most Arabians.
- Gaited Saddle Pad (premium or regular)
- Bridle and Breast Collar
- Saddle Bag
Full details for the Plantation Pleasure Saddle:
- 6 3/4″Flared gullet especially for gaited horses
- Great fit and great contact
- Light weight, about 26 pounds
- Flex Tree, New and Stronger than previous models with Flex
- Hand rubbed oil finish
- Soft, supple leather
- Leather with nylon reinforced stirrup/fender straps. Prevents holes from stretching.
- High density foam padded leather seat.
- 4 1/2″ cantle
- Lots of ties and rings
- Nylon fleece lining
- Neoprene foam underskirt for more comfort to the horse
- Blevins buckles
- Stirrups set slightly forward for a more balanced seat
- in skirt Stainless Steel double rigging, with 6 copper rivets on each side
- Use full, 7/8, 3/4 or crossfire rigging
- Angled rear D for crossfire rigging
- Our saddles are made to fit all types including short back horses
- Cutaway skirt prevents interference to gait
- Front D rings for breast collar
- Crupper ring
- HD light weight, resin endurance stirrups
- Double riveted and stitched rear D strap
- 2 6′ girth straps for crossfire rigging. See youtube for instruction.
- Or you can use conventional rigging.
We use soft, supple leather. Our leather may some slight natural imperfections, such as scrapes, fat lines, and other minor irregularities that will be minor and in no way affects the use of the product. We must emphasize the word minor because occasionally customers are more concerned with perfect leather, no matter the cost. If you are a perfectionist we can make a saddle and use only “hand select leather” as a specially quoted price.
Rich, our founder and designer, has worked for many years to develop our gaited saddles with their comfortable and great looking, western styles. Check out the amazon feedback about Rich and our products on both eBay and Facebook for over a decade.
Need Full QH bars?
Do you like our saddle designs, but don’t have a gaited horse? We are expanding our same styles and customer service to full quarter horse bars. These products can be pre-purchased by inquiring here.
There are no reviews yet.