Featherlight | Hornless Gaited Western Saddle
Our Featherlight Gaited Saddles are a full black synthetic, extremely affordable, saddle is one you can use for primary saddle or a back-up saddle. Every saddle comes with a suede seat.Additionally, the Quilted Synthetic Gaited gaited saddle has quilted fenders and jockeys for maximum comfort and durability! Rich, our designer, personally designed every detail of this saddle, specifically, every detail of construction and material used. Rich, is known as an industry leader for gaited saddles, bringing the first affordable gaited saddles to the market. This is even more affordable than his first saddles!
Gaited Saddles: These saddles are built on a specially designed gaited tree, exclusive to Tennessee Saddlery. It works well on most Tennessee Walkers, Spotted Saddle Horses, Racking Horses, and most of the other southern gaited breeds. If you have a MFT, Paso Fino, or Rocky Mountain, gaited horse that is difficult to fit, contact us for my recommendations. NOTE: This saddle does not seem to fit most Arabians.
- Gaited Saddle Pad (premium or regular)
- Endurance Stirrups
Full Details for Our Hornless Gaited Western Saddle
Check out the list of features, many are usually found in saddles selling for twice the price
- Extremely light weight- only 16 pounds
- 6 3/4″ Flared gullet with gaited bars
- Great fit and great contact
- Fiberglass/wood reinforced tree
- Suede Seat
- Blevins buckles
- Leather with nylon reinforced stirrup/fender straps. Prevents holes from stretching.
- Quality foam padded leather seat.
- We added a layer of foam between the bars and the fleece for additional comfort for your horse
- 4 1/2″ cantle
- Fenders positioned slightly forward for a balanced seat
- Nylon fleece lining
- Rear overskirt to give added strength so you can do crossfire rigging (not just secured to the skirt)
Rich, our founder and designer, has worked for many years to develop our gaited saddles with their comfortable and great looking, western styles. Check out the amazon feedback about Rich and our products on both eBay and Facebook for over a decade.